Four years ago, on the eve of the New Year holidays, a fire broke out in Krasnoyarsk. A private house was on fire, in which an elderly man and his cat Mane lived. The fire started at night, when the inhabitants of the house had been asleep for a long time.
Mane was the first to feel the trouble. the cat immediately ran into the owner’s room and began to scream and scratch him to interrupt his sound sleep. The waking grandfather could not understand what had happened, and when he finally woke up, he immediately noticed the smoke that had already covered everything around. The man understood that he needed to leave the house, but he could not do it — he had a stroke recently and he had not yet fully recovered from the illness, so he walked very slowly.
Without taking anything with him, the man was still able to leave the house, firefighters had already begun to work on the street. The fire was extinguished for several hours, and only after that the man was able to go inside. Mane was lying in the house, she was dead, because instead of saving herself, she decided to save her master.